Coastal Maule Valley 2013 – 13.0% ABV
The old-bush, dry-farmed vineyards of Chile’s Maule (MOW-lay) Valley produce some of the country’s most exciting and well-balanced white wines. Our Sauvignon Blanc gushes with the region’s strong Pacific Ocean influence. Fresh aromas of white flowers and crisp citrus notes combine with green apples and white peaches. Pairs perfectly with your favorite salad, citrus grilled salmon or a light risotto.
- Single Serve – 1 glass portion (187ml)
- Convenient – Light, portable, unbreakable
- Easy to Open – No corkscrew! Easy to pour
- Resealable – Sip or pour and re-close
- Great wine – from four celebrated wine regions
- Preserv Pak – Eco-friendly + preserves wines