Maipú, Mendoza 2013 – 14.5% ABV
Nestled in the eastern foothills of the majestic Andes mountains, Mendoza’s Maipú wine region features some of the highest vineyards in the world (750 meters above sea level). Our Malbec thrives in these unparalleled conditions, which yield a deep violet wine that explodes with plum, black currant and vanilla notes. You can’t go wrong pairing this bold, fruity wine with your favorite steak, barbecue ribs or spicy-sweet dishes.
- Single Serve – 1 glass portion (187ml)
- Convenient – Light, portable, unbreakable
- Easy to Open – No corkscrew! Easy to pour
- Resealable – Sip or pour and re-close
- Great wine – from four celebrated wine regions
- Preserv Pak – Eco-friendly + preserves wines